Agenda 2023 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers - BATTERY TECH USA 2023”.
- Economic Landscape
- Market & Industry Review
- Cost Reduction and Efficiency
- Research & Innovation
- Manufacturing Processes
- Technological Advancements
- EV's are being adopted at a rapid pace only in certain parts of the world
- The US specifically, is only middle of the pack in terms of adoption. Why is that?
- How to predict future adoption of the technology
- GM’s ULTIUM battery system is launching in the GMC Hummer, Cadillac Lyriq, and Chevrolet Silverado
- System architecture strategy, single-cell technology, wireless BMS operation, and future upgrade plans
- Case study: ULTIUM battery system implementation in the GMC Hummer - describing the performance results
- The performance and safety of lithium-ion batteries is correlated with the 3D microstructures of electrodes
- Molecular scale understanding of the transport of lithium ions in the electrolyte is key to developing the next-generation of Li-ion batteries
- Multi-scale simulation of a battery cell reveals the electrochemical performances of an electrode at its microstructure level
- Looking at the advantages of an All Solid State Electrolyte (ASSE) battery over a liquid electrolyte battery
- Understanding the challenges of the ASSE battery development compared to a liquid electrolyte battery
- How to overcome the challenges of the ASSE battery fabrication process and prolong life cycles
- An overview of today’s BMS architectures
- Why go wireless? What are the challenges of wireless BMS?
- How does the Infineon solution overcome the challenges?
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) is a non-destructive method of measuring battery impedance
- Strategies to address the challenges for state estimation as well as utilizing AI, multi-modeling, and Kalman filtering
- Advantages of EIS technology over others in early detection of failures in batteries
Cadex Electronics Inc
- An introduction to silicon and its role in battery composition
- The limitations of current manufacturing processes that only add small amounts of silicon in the battery
- A look at the EV battery of the future - how silicon will power the next generation of EVs
OneD Battery Sciences
- Right choice to fit the right application and requirements between epoxies, polyurethanes, and silicones
- Topics facing TIM applications, how to address these when considering thermal conductivity and mitigation
- Beyond thermal conductivity, what other concerns besides thermal runaway and propagation?
- A broad overview on operating principle and types of Li-ion batteries
- A look at Li-ion battery production process and the allied inspection demands
- Automated high speed CT inspection for defects typically introduced during manufacturing
- Difficult material combinations involve dissimilar metal welds of copper to aluminum, aluminum to steel, etc.
- Though welding processes have been developed for many of these combinations, all have some limitations
- Addressing these limitations by evaluating pulsed arc welding for several tab–battery material combinations
- Custom and standardized solutions to markets that have struggled to gain the attention of the largest cell makers
- A common platform for uncommon applications and case studies in transit buses and mining vehicles
American Battery Solutions
- Automotive supply chain is the most complex in the world
- Battery supply chains must seamlessly optimize efficiency, agility, and resilience for effective customer service
- Looking at the challenges and best practices in overcoming them
- Review of the past mistakes and critical measures for forward progress
- Elaborating on critical measures for future development and manufacturing
- Looking at case studies on safer and better cells
- Lithium-silicon battery technology enables transformational achievements in EVs
- Case studies of a 25% boost in EV-scale batteries and fast charging from 0%-80% in under 10 minutes
- Meeting customer demand with blueprints to rapidly scale for resilient global battery supply chains
- Cell and battery manufacturers have made significant investment in US-based production plants
- Currently no battery material production capabilities exists in the US at a viable cost for profitability
- Unique microwave plasma production technology that can drive down battery material cost by as much as 50% and eliminate wastewater, lowering GHG emission and energy use by 70%
- Safety regulations for Lithium-Ion batteries have been enacted, focusing on safe storage
- Nuance between “Compliant” and “Containment” packaging and why it matters
- Preparation for the International Fire Code and its applications to the US market
Key topics for 2023 :
- Electric vehicles’ economic outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for electric vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new battery technologies and battery management systems
Explore opportunities and make the business case for adopting new battery solutions to support next- generation automotive applications.
- Latest research in extending battery range for next-generation electric vehicles.
Explore new innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in improving drive range and extending battery life for electric vehicles.
- New manufacturing processes and technical know-how to achieve economies of scale
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods for adapting new battery technologies and solutions to meet the needs of automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for the electric vehicle market
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards
- Manufacturer case studies on electric vehicles design and development
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to develop the next generation of electric vehicles.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities