The BATTERY TECH 2023 Exhibition & Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in battery technologies for the automotive sector.
Benefits of attending include:
- Two days of in-depth presentations revealing the latest market intelligence addressing battery innovations for use in electric vehicles.
- Exclusive networking opportunity, a chance to engage with other professionals with shared challenges and experiences in this fast-developing sector.
- Updates on regional projects and research led by leading electric vehicle experts and manufacturers detailing their experiences, findings, and new proposals.
- Technical presentations from service providers showcasing the latest results from recent tests and trials, technological developments, and new technical know-how.
- New case studies on specific examples from leading industry experts in battery technologies and battery management systems.
- Unique opportunity to integrate with a multitude of end-users and seek new market opportunities by demonstrating an insight into this evolving industry.
Attending this conference will enable you to:
- Understand the current market dynamics of electric vehicles and their impact on your business
- Learn how to develop strategies for successful battery integrations in electric vehicles
- Hear the latest trends, with an overview of the year and projections for the years to come
- Discuss new manufacturing innovations and technological developments
- Access different ideas and perspectives from different markets and allied industries combining regional experiences
Who should attend?
This event is aimed at automotive battery innovators, suppliers, manufacturers, government and policy think tanks, and prospective end-users seeking to learn more about the benefits of adopting new battery technologies and battery management systems for electric vehicle applications. Core attendees include CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of, Superintendents, Managers, and Stakeholders involved in:
|Electric Vehicle Research||Equipment Design and Manufacture||Materials Sourcing and Advisory|
|Engine Development||Electrical Components Sourcing||Nanomaterials and Technologies|
|Battery Procurement||Lithium & Raw Materials Sourcing||Research and Development|
|Vehicle Technologies||Light Weight Materials||Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs|
|Nanomaterials Research||Cost Reduction Strategies||Legal and Compliance Work|
|Consumer Electronics||Material Specifications||Purchasing and Sourcing|
|Automobile Technologies||Sales and Marketing||Equipment Certification Services|
|Computing and Electronics||Business Development||News Reporting and Journalism|
From the following industries and companies:
|Electric Vehicle Battery Suppliers||Makers of In-Car-Systems||Associations and Alliances|
|Electric Vehicle Battery Researchers||Manufacturers of Electronics||Universities and Academia|
|Tier 1 Battery Manufacturers||Materials Science and Engineers||Research and Development|
|Tier 2 & Tier 3 Manufacturers||Composites and Coatings||Government Agencies|
|Automotive Manufacturers||Nanotechnology Developers||Consultants and Advisors|
|Automotive Researchers||Screens and Display Manufacturers||Public Consultation Groups|
|Automotive Electronics||Electrical Equipment Manufacturers||Legal and Compliance Services|
|Engineering Companies||Electrical Component Manufacturers||Banking and Financial Services|
|Engineering Design Companies||Utilities and Water Filtration||News Reporters and Journalists|
|EV & HEV Researchers||International Quality Standards||Other Professional Services|
To secure your place at BATTERY TECH USA 2023 or if you require more information, please contact delegates@iQ-Hub.com.